At Pacific Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Center we strongly believe that the experience children have with their general or pediatric dentist, orthodontist, and oral surgeon should provide a positive framework for a life-long desire for great oral health. Unfortunately, many adults who have neglected their oral health have done so due to a negative experience that can often be traced back to their childhood.
At Pacific Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, we pride ourselves on delivering safe and gentle care to all our young patients. You will have the confidence of knowing that your child will be receiving the very best care available.
Some of the services we provide for children include:
- Extraction of non-exfoliating primary teeth
- Extraction of impacted adult teeth
- Exposure and orthodontic bracketing of impacted adult teeth
- Treatment of pediatric oral pathology
- Treatment of pediatric dental infections
- Treatment of pediatric dento–facial injuries